Thank you for booking at MELONERS 1, this guide was created to give you little tips to make your stay more enjoyable.
MELONERAS 1is a private house in a residential complex (BAHIA MELONERAS). It’s a triplex; at the groud floor there is a living room with international TV, a equipped kitchen whit dishwasher and a laundry room. At the first flor a double bedroom with balcony, a bathroom and a double bedroom with 2 single bed. At the uderground floor there is a second apartment with bathroom, living room and double bedroom.
The house is equipped with bed linen and towels. In the bathroom you will find the basic products for personal hygiene (shampoo and foam shower). You will also find some household cleaning products.
Your booking does not provide daily cleaning. You will find the apartment clean and the final cleaning is included in the price.
At the end of the stay, please:
- Empty the cupboards and the refrigerator of your stuff,
- Verify that you have not forgotten any personal items,
- Do not leave crockery or dirty glasses in the sink (washing is not included in the final cleaning of the house)
We ask you to have respect for the neighborhood avoiding disturbing noises that can disrupt the rest. Especially between 1pm and 4pm in the afternoon, and the evening after 10pm.
It is forbidden:
- Smoking inside the apartment
- Organizing parties and events
- Introduce pets
- Produce loud noises (music, loud voice ...) after 10 pm
Reviews on your stay are always welcome and useful to improve our work every day. However please do not hesitate to contact us immediately in case of any problem and not wait until the end of the stay. So we can intervene and do our best because your needs are met.
The check-out is from 8 a.m. to 11 a.m., check-in after 4 p.m. until 8 p.m. The timetable must be previously agreed with our staff (+34 682 60 22 29). In case of late checkin (22 pm-01am), if possible according to availability, an extra € 25 can be requested to be paid directly to the staff who will give you the keys. Under no circumstances should check-in past 01.00 in the morning.
This house is on the list of extra-hotel tourism activities of the Cabildo de Gran Canaria, with license number VV-35/1/3710. There is a claim form available to customers at the office of "Pride Properties Gc", Avenida de Tirajana, 37 - Edificio Mercurio - Torre 1 - Oficina 3A, Playa del Ingles
Below we indicate the reference number you can call if you need to
+ 34 682 60 22 29
if you are in dangerous situations please call 112 first
We hope you enjoy your stay!
PRIDE PROPERTIES RENTALS - Gran Canaria
Emergency - 112
Taxi Maspalomas +34 928 15 47 77
Thing to Do:
Below you will find some tips on where to eat, what beaches to visit and places to explore. In Gran Canaria there are really many things to do, we propose only a selection that we tested ourselves and that we would like to advise you. this is not about Tripadvisor rankings and similar sites. Follow our Facebook to discover new places in Gran Canaria https://www.facebook.com/pridepropertiesgc/
- Maspalomas /Faro de Maspalomas: is the beach that departs from Maspalomas Lighthouse, equipped with umbrellas and sun beds. Walking for 10 minutes you get to the extreme southern tip of the island with nudist beaches and "Chiringuito 7", the famous gay beach.
- Playa del Ingles: below the homonymous town, there are 5 Km of beach starting from San Agustin and arriving to Maspalomas Lighthouse.
- Anfi Beach: an artificial beach surrounded by beautiful palm trees, the beach is inside a residential complex but open to all. Visit the heart-shaped green island and the lounge-bar where you can spend the day sunbathing on comfortable double beds or enjoy great cocktails at sunset.
- Amadores Beach Club
- Las Canteras: The beach of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, not to be missed for surf enthusiasts
- Las Salinas – Agaete: natural pools on the ocean
PLACES TO VISIT:
- Puerto de Mogan
- Ojos De Garza
- Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (we recommend the Vegueta district y Las Canteras)
- Arucas (with the famous distillery factory)
PLACES OF INTEREST OF NATURE:
- Roque Nublo
- Roque Bentayga
- Llano de la Pez
- Caldera de Bandama
- Barranco de Guayadeque
- Los Tilos de Moya
- Cliff Of Agaete
- Dunas de Maspalomas
- Bufadero de la Garita
- Bufadero de Tauro
- Los Azulejos de Veneguera
- La Fortaleza de Ansite
- La Cueva Pintada (Galdar)
- Cuatro Puertas (Telde)
- La Fortaleza de Ansite
- Barranco de Guayadeque
- Valeron Monastery (Santa Maria de Guia)
- Necropolis de Arteara
- Wapa Tapa (Playa del Ingles) – Canary
- Allende 22° (Playa del Ingles) – Canary
- El Boya (Arguineguin) – Popular Fish and Canary
- Bollywood (Playa del Ingles) – Indian
- La Vaqueria (Arinaga) – Canary
- Al Circo (Playa del Ingles) – Italian
- Grill El Asador (Playa del Ingles) – Argentine
- Mr. Greek (Playa del Ingles) – Greek
- El Granero – Grill (Juan Grande)
- Afrika (San Fernando) – Ethiopian
- Senses (Playa del Ingles) Fusion